Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal structure is divided into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite split structure, showing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and other residential properties of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no evident melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction atmosphere, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, bad security in oxygen environment, and also temperature listed below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, however its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cold water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses really gradually and also generates a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not react with weak acid and solid base at room temperature level. It is somewhat soluble in warm acid and can only be decayed with liquified salt hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Characteristics
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its strength at 1800 ℃ is twice that at space temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature level for loads of times, and does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items coincide as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials over 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Excellent electrical buildings: excellent insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the most effective heat shielding product in ceramics, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric consistent 4, transparent to microwave and infrared.
5. Excellent corrosion resistance: it does not respond with basic steels (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, and so on), uncommon planet metals, precious metals, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also alkali.
6. Reduced rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not enhance at heat, is more immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and also graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness excellent B is high: its impurity material is much less than 10PPM, however B material is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be refined into get rid of high accuracy by basic machining approaches.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, advanced refractories and also superhard products, splitting up rings of horizontal constant rolling steel, high temperature immune lubricants and high temperature finishes, in addition to raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew release agent for steel developing and a lube for steel cord drawing.
2. Special electrolysis and resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature strong lubes, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite additives, refractories and antioxidant ingredients, particularly for molten metal Faustian celebrations, heat improvement ingredients and heat resistant insulation products.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor as well as additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pushed right into numerous forms can be used as high temperature, high pressure, insulation as well as warmth dissipation components.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal shielding product in aerospace.
7. With the involvement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be changed into cubic boron nitride as tough as diamond by high temperature and also high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electricity as well as plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting devices and also drills for geological expedition and also oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for separation ring of continual spreading steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of constant spreading aluminum (numerous optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor movie plating, photo tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all sort of cigarette tags, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, non-toxic as well as lubricating, however likewise glossy.
Boron Nitride Price
The cost is influenced by lots of factors consisting of the supply and need in the market, market trends, economic activity, market view, and unexpected events.
If you are searching for the current Boron Nitride powder rate, you can send us your questions for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Provider
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN producer and also BN vendor with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our goods throughout the world.
If you are seeking premium Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us and send a query. (email@example.com)